Developed by the Institut du monde arabe with the expertise of the CIEP, the cima , International Certificate of Mastery in Arabic, is the first globally recognized certification that allows you to validate your level in modern standard Arabic.
The french International School Of Bahrain is the only accredited examination center in Bahrain that assesses at A1 / A2 / B1 / B2 / C1 / C2 levels.
Why the cima?
The cima , International Certificate of Mastery in Arabic, is the first globally recognized certification that allows you to validate your level in modern standard Arabic.
While all others have a recognized certificate, for example English for TOEIC or TOEFL, French for TCF or Spanish for DELE, Arabic has so far not had one. A certificate is however an essential tool for companies, organizations and training centers, and it is an essential step to structure and enhance the teaching of a language.
What does the cima consist of?
The cima aimed at an audience from 15 years old
The cima assesses Standard Modern Arabic. To optimize the accuracy of the assessment and the conditions of the award.
- the cima assesses levels A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
The cima assesses the 4 essential skills for communicating in the contemporary world and therefore includes 4 compulsory tests which are completed in total in less than 3h10 hours:
- oral comprehension, the test lasts 40 to 50 minutes and consists of a Multiple Choice Questionnaire (MCQ),
- written comprehension, the test lasts 50 minutes and consists of a multiple choice,
- written production, the test lasts 1 hour and consists of answering 3 questions of 30 to 100 words.
- oral production. The test lasts 11 minutes and consists of speaking on 3 subjects submitted by an examiner.
The Arab World Institute designs and corrects all of the exams for cima.
How to pass the cima?
To register, simply complete the attached application form and return it to the “cashier” service before November 20, 2020 :
- If you are a student of the Lycée Français International de Bahreïn:
- student application form
- 25 BD will be added to the next invoice.
- If you are not a student of the Lycée Français International de Bahreïn:
- FR-ENG external application form
- A payment receipt will be issued, payment can be made;
- At the school cash register
- By BENEFIT PAY:
LYCEE FRANCAIS MLF BAHRAIN
Put the person’s name in the description and send to daf2.bahrein.lycee@mlfmonde.