Click on the picture for a virtual visit to our school.
Registrations for 2021-2022 are open from February 11th to 24rd of June 2021 and from 25 August 2021 depending on the student’s year of birth or the decision from his previous school.
|Nursery PS: 2018||KG1-MS: 2017||KG2 – GS: 2016||Grade1 – CP: 2015|
|Grade 2 – CE1: 2014||Grade 3 – CE2 : 2013||Grade 4 – CM1 : 2012||Grade 5 – CM2: 2011|
|Grade 6 – 6e : 2010||Grade 7 – 5e : 2009||Grade 8 – 4e : 2008||Grade 9 – 3e : 2007|
|Grade 10 – 2nde : 2006||Grade 11 – 1ère : 2005||Grade 12 – Tle: 2004|
1. Please contact the admissions department for pre-registration:
(+973) 17 32 37 70
2. After validation of your application, please print the documents which must be signed by both carers or the legal guardian and send the requested documents*** to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Pay the sum of 80 dinars / child, file fees. (Non-refundable fees)
4. Pay a sum of 570 Dinars / child (320 Dinars Admission fees (nonrefundable fees) and 250 Dinars advance on tuition fees) to confirm the admission.
***Required documents (please find the forms at the end of the page)
– Application form (or online registration) and financial rules and regulation form filled-in and signed by both parents
– Clear Copy of passports of both parents and student
– Copy of Bahraini CPR of both parents and student (once available)
– 2 recent photos of the child’s identity (1 pasted on the first page, 1 attached to the file)
– Consent for audio or visual recordings and photographs
– Proof of child custody (for divorced parents) /signed letter authorizing this application
– Recent school certificate from the current school
– Copy of the student’s School Reports for the current and last two years (with the proof of the promotion to a subsequent grade)
– Dialogue form (2nd level orientation)
– An “Exéat” (document certifying that your child has left his/her current school)
2021-2022 School Calendar :
School scholarships (students of French nationality): French Embassy
School Fees 2021-2022
The above tuition fees may be liable to change in accordance with the Bahraini Ministry of Education.
|Levels||Classes||Annual tuition fee|
|Kindergarten||Nursery – KG1 – KG2||2354 BD|
|Elementary school||Grade 1-2-3-4-5||2841.92 BD|
|College / High School||Grade6 – grade7-grade8 -grade9 – grade10 – grade12||4385.93 BD|
The tuition fees are payable in three installments: 1st (40% invoiced in September) – 2nd (30% invoiced in December) – 3rd (30% invoiced in March).
– Cash only in Bahraini dinar
– By cheque to the order of the French High School MLF of Bahrain
– By debit or credit card
– By wire transfer by noting the student’s NAME and sending the voucher back by email to email@example.com
Bank account for transfers
Account Name: LYCEE FRANCAIS MLF DE BAHREIN
IBAN N° BH64 BBKU00100000355493
Bank name: BBK
Swift BIC as BBKUBHBM
Checkout opening times: Sunday to Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
|Timings||The classe start at|
|Kindergarten||From 7h15 to 2h15 (from Sunday to Wednesday)
From 7h15 to 12h30 (Thursday)
|Elementary||From 7h15 to 2h30 (from Sunday to Wednesday)
From 7h15 to 12h40 (Thursday)
|College & High School||From 7h40 to 4h30||7h40|
|Administration||From 7h30 to 4:30pm from Sunday to Thursday|
The wearing of the uniform is mandatory for all students from the PS to the Senior Year.
The uniform is sold from “House of Uniforms” Shop No. 41, New Tala Plaza, Building No. 142 Block No: 328 Road 28, Avenue 29, Segaya, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain.
School books are made available to students at the beginning of the school year and must be returned at the end of each school year. In the event of the loss or deterioration of a book or textbook, a penalty will be charged to the families in accordance with the conditions of the school.
The binders and notebooks are provided to the students by the school.
The use and purchase of a tablet (see tablet document) is required from 6th to 12th grade.
The tablet will be the property of the student for whom he will have full responsibility and maintenance.
Extracurricular activities (AES):
Upon application (online starting September 2021)
These are 60-minute activities that take place after class during which a workshop is offered to children. A list of activities will be sent to you in early September, early December and early March to register your children.
Sur inscription (Due to the current health situation, there is no canteen for the moment.)
The school restaurant, which offers a warm and balanced meal, is a service open to all children enrolled in the establishment of the PS in the Senior Year.
Each lunch includes a salad, a main course (meat or fish), a garnish (with vegetable and/or starch), a dairy product and a dessert or fruit.
Upon registration (please find the forms at the end of the page)
The service is provided in the morning and in the afternoon, the rate is depending on the geographical area.
Zone 1 – (Busaiteen, Amwaj, Arad, Manama, Juffair, Adliya,…)
Zone 2 – ( Budaya, Reef, Seef, Saar, Janabiya…)
Forms to download in French:
Forms to download in English: